Rabu, 06 Juni 2012

One Direction Quotes

"You may not be plastic, but you sure are fantastic"
"Wise men put their trust in ideas, not in circumstances"
"If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not bound to trust him"
"I hate when people act a different way when they get around certain people"
"A person who trusts no one can't be trusted"
"If a girl has a wall up it's because it was build. Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartreak"
"It's so ironic. the people in my life who say, 'Im always going to be there for you' are the ones that walk away first"
"Can't stand when i know you're lying and I give you a chance to tell me the truth"
"Falling out of love is hard. Falling for betrayal is worse. Broken trust and broken hearts"
"I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again"
"Be careful who tel your problems to, because 99% are happy you have them..."
"One i catch you in one lie, it makes me question everything you said"
"I like girls who have two eyes" - Harry Styles
"I'd always walk my girlfriend home, i'm too protective!" - Niall Horan
"Believe or not, but even when i'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about meeting our fans" - Liam Payne
"If Niall give you his lasts chips, you must be trully exceptional for him" - Zayn Malik
"I like girls with blue eyes" - Liam Payne
"ONE DIRECTION and DIRECTIONERS are family, until the end" - Liam Payne
*talking to security* "you don't have to protect me against our fans. They won't hurt me" - Niall Horan
"It was pretty cool to know that I can make a girl faint, I'm not gonna lie" - Zayn Malik
"I like girls with brown eyes" - Niall Horan
"The worst thing a guy can do is to turn his back to a girl who loves him with all her heart" - Liam Payne
"Live fast, have fun and be a bit mischievous" - Louis Tomlinson
"A good since of humor and someone who is loyal and cute-I like cute girls" - Harry Styles
"I want a girl who respect herself. it means her standards are high and if i fit them then i'd be honored. If she's easy then what does that say about me?" - Harry Styles
"Tall girls are hot. Short girls are cute" - Harry Styles
"I want a girl who doesn't know she's beautiful, so I have an excuse to let her know that she is all the time" - Zayn Malik
"Dreams do come true, believe always. I dreamt every night of becoming a singer" - Niall Horan
"I always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care much about what people thought about them but..I just don't think I am.." - Harry Styles
"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, frozen and can't breathe"
"Fans always tell me I'm beautiful, but no one will ever be as beautiful as them" - Niall Horan
"I though I had a type but I don't really have a type anymore. I just look for a girl who doesn't take herself too seriously" - Zayn Malik
"I'm tired of going to an empty bedroom every night. I wish I had a girl I could cuddle with" - Harry Styles
"Every band needs an Irish man" - Louis Tomlinson
"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize theres so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on" - Zayn Malik
"We're all just normal teenage lads. We're not robots. We have feelings; we go through things too" - Harry Styles
"None of you girls should ever be told you're not beautiful. Everyone is, no matter what, beautiful is skin deep! Don't ever think different" 
"Whoever is Niall's next girlfriend, you should feel very special...He was waited for you for so long.." - Liam Payne
"It only takes a second to call a girl fat, and she'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself. Think before you act" - Harry Styles
"I am the most jealous boy in the world, when I'm with my girlfriend. I always kiss her so that the other guys know she's mine" - Zayn Malik
"We have one big, five part romance. Bromance" - Louis Tomlinson
"I'm the type of guy who could fall in love with any girl because I love with my heart not my eyes" - Niall Horan
"Everyone happens for a reason, learn it and move on. Don't be bitter about what happened, be happy about what will" - Zayn Malik
"I wouldn't change anything 'cause I love my life" - Zayn Malik
"I'd rather be a kid and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with womans heart" - Niall Horan 
"Being single doesn't mean that you're weak, it means that you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve" - Niall Horan
"I will never hurt a girl, I respect them too much" - Zayn Malik
"If I find a girl of my dreams, I would do anything for her" - Zayn Malik
"We're not perfect, we're not clean cut. We're just trying to be ourselves" - Louis Tomlinson
"Let me tell you. When you fly, you put your hood up and you can zip it right up. Leave a little hole to breathe" - Louis Tomlinson
"It hurts me when seeing a girl cry...I want to comfort them as long as I can...or I'll end up crying too.." - Zayn Malik
"I like girls who eat CARROTS!" - Louis Tomlinson
"I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever i'm near you"
"cause i got three little words that i've always been dying to tell you"
"I would swim all the ocean just to see you smile"
"I'll be here by your side...no more fears no more crying"
"I won't be leaving 'til i finish stealing every piece of your heart"

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar